VP of Global Sales
We’re [company name]. We’re thought leaders and history makers – we make achieving the impossible look easy. We’re a diverse group, spread across the globe who are united by a shared set of values and goals. We’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our company.
[company name] is looking for a Vice President of Global Sales to develop and implement a data-driven strategy that will enable [company name] to meet or exceed revenue goals. As the Head of Global Sales, you and your team will serve as trusted advisors to our [company name] Sales leaders. You’ll identify opportunities for future growth and create and implement plans to achieve it, working closely with global leadership teams and cross-functional partners. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to help a team of professionals meet their potential, this might be the job for you. Our mission at [company name] is to unlock the potential of human relationships – by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and humor.
- Serving as a thought leader on growth opportunities to our executive leadership team. Defining strategies and plans to capture these opportunities and improve [company name]’s business
- Coaching and managing Sales Team including Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives to ensure continued professional development and consistent success
- Championing and executing new strategies in partnership with the [company name] executive leadership
- Collaborating across regions and functions to drive critical initiatives to success
- Collaborating on executive presentations, in partnership with [company name]’s executive sales leadership
What you should have
- MBA or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of experience is sales operations, management consulting, product management, or equivalent experience in a technology/media company
- Strategic consulting, sales support, and market research experience
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Developed business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment
Nice to have
- 3+ years of executive experience at a SaaS company
- Effective communication and facilitation skills, bonus points if you can provide a link to a recent presentation
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing sales training program(s) that enhance the skills of current members of the sales team and entice new talent to join the team
[company name] provides employees with free snacks and drinks in each of our three kitchens and weekly catered lunches. We understand that sometimes you work more effectively in an open space that encourages collaboration but other times you need a quiet space, and that is why we have a versatile work space and encourage you to work offsite as needed.
An essential function of this position includes the ability to travel, both nationally and internationally (approximately 40%). Evening and weekend hours are a part of this position’s responsibilities.
Working at [company name]
[company name] has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. [company name] also wants to improve the communities our employees call home, so we encourage employees to spend 5 days each year volunteering in their community.
Compensation & Benefits
At [company name] we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. [company name] provides company paid for medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 5% company contribution. We also have an onsite fitness center and childcare center. This is a full-time, salaried position located in New York, NY. Local candidates preferred as relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Want to learn more?
Learn everything you need to know about a career as a VP of Sales.