Content Marketing Manager
We’re [company name]. We’re thought leaders and history makers - we make achieving the impossible look easy. We’re a diverse group, spread across the globe, who are united by a shared set of values and goals. We’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our company.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager who will develop clear, accessible, high-quality content that connects with the [company name] community, speaks to trends, supports the buyer and prospect journey, and amplifies our voice across various digital marketing and social channels. You’ll ensure that the right content is delivered to the right audience at the right time, to support the marketing funnel and buyer journey. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and collaborating closely with our Creative Design, Product Marketing, and Sales teams, you’ll oversee our editorial calendar and social channels. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at [company name] is to unlock the potential of human relationships - by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and humor.
- Owning the management of the content calendar and creation of content for [company name]’s product product portfolio, across all channels
- Developing an updated brand voice, tone, perspective, and copy across channels and contexts
- Establishing verbal and narrative brand guidelines and leveraging them with partners (internal and external teams) to develop consistency
- Authoring and maintaining content for [company name]’s website, blog, marketing assets, sales enrichment materials, contributed articles, social media, and advertising assets
- Developing relationships with industry publications and author-contributed content
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or a related field
- 5+ years experience developing multi-channel content strategy, ideally for B2B SaaS companies
- A digital portfolio of produced marketing work and/or writing
- Fluency in content marketing tools and platforms, including CMS, social media management, marketing automation, and CRM
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You seek to make things better while maintaining high quality and consistently fresh creative. Strong fluency with PowerPoint, Word, and related office productivity software
Nice to have
- Master’s degree in Business or related area
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to turn data into decisions
[company name] provides employees with free snacks and drinks in each of our three kitchens and weekly catered lunches. We understand that sometimes you work more effectively in an open space that encourages collaboration but other times you need a quiet space, and that is why we have a versatile work space and encourage you to work offsite as needed.
Working at [company name]
[company name] has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. [company name] also wants to improve the communities our employees call home, so we encourage employees to spend 5 days each year volunteering in their community.
Compensation & Benefits
At [company name], we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. [company name] provides company-paid medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 5% company contribution. We also have an onsite fitness center and childcare center. This is a full-time, salaried position located in New York, NY. Local candidates preferred as relocation assistance is not provided for this position.