Lots of sourcing that wasn’t leading to new hires
- Grammarly was looking to hire the first Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and Enterprise Account Executives (EAEs) in North America to scale their team.
- The Grammarly team had issues with sourcing quality candidates, and this led to low engagement.
- Grammarly was using inefficient tools that were slowing down the hiring process, and one of these tools yielded weak response rates ranging from just 9% to 31%.
“Betts Connect really helped solve multiple challenges we were facing. We got results much more quickly than we had before. I think any recruiter would find success using this platform to hire sales reps at a company like ours.”MIA CARRASCO
BUSINESS RECRUITER, GRAMMARLY
Betts Connect provides network of 10,000 vetted candidates
- Grammarly reduced time to hire by speaking with vetted candidates on the Connect platform.
- They achieved a 100% response rate from EAE candidates since all of them were actively seeking their next opportunity.
- Grammarly found the exact candidates they were looking for by filtering them by target salary, quota, location preferences, and more.