Customer Success Manager (CSM)
We’re [company name]. We’re thought leaders and history makers – we make achieving the impossible look easy. We’re a diverse group, spread across the globe, who are united by a shared set of values and goals. We’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our company.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be a trusted advisor to assigned clients, ensuring that they derive business value from our products and services that help them to more efficiently achieve their mission. You’ll be entrusted with some of [company name]’s largest and most strategic customers in the healthcare or education space. Working with cross-functional teams, you’ll drive increased adoption of [company name]’s products and improve the overall quality of our product. You’ll be expected to demonstrate a high-level of entrepreneurial thinking and SaaS knowledge to help your clients achieve their desired goals. In this entry-level role, you’ll report to the Vice President of Customer Success and collaborate closely with our Sales Team. You’ll be part coach, project manager, and business consultant. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at [company name] is to unlock the potential of human relationships – by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and humor.
- Proactively work to ensure that assigned customers are leveraging [company name]’s products for maximum value
- Driving retention and growth among customers by understanding their business needs and helping them use [company name]’s products and services to meet those needs
- Hosting product webinars for customers, as needed
- Staying current on changes in the health insurance industry that may impact customer needs and use of our product
- Collaborating with [company name] support team to understand open issues to ensure appropriate escalation
What you should have
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Accountant Management, or a Sales role, preferably for a B2B, SaaS organization
- Ability to strategically expand new opportunities within existing accounts, consultative selling skills
- Experience with enterprise-level customers
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to turn data into decisions
- Proven ability to turn at-risk customers around
Nice to have
- Master’s degree in Business or related area
- Demonstrated experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align with business incentives with great user experiences.
- A digital portfolio that highlights professional accomplishments – in the absence of a portfolio we’ll ask you to complete a brief assignment to demonstrate your strategic thinking
[company name] provides employees with free snacks and drinks in each of our three kitchens and weekly catered lunches. We understand that sometimes you work more effectively in an open space that encourages collaboration but other times you need a quiet space, and that is why we have a versatile work space and encourage you to work offsite as needed.
Working at [company name]
[company name] has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. [company name] also wants to improve the communities our employees call home, so we encourage employees to spend 5 days each year volunteering in their community.
Compensation & Benefits
At [company name] we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. [company name] provides company-paid medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 5% company contribution. We also have an onsite fitness center and childcare center. This is a full-time, salaried position located in New York, NY. Local candidates preferred as relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Want to learn more?
Learn everything you need to know about a career as a Customer Success Manager.