Account Manager (AM)
We’re [company name]. We’re thought leaders and history makers – we make achieving the impossible look easy. We’re a diverse group, spread across the globe who are united by a shared set of values and goals. We’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our company.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for executing a selling strategy in the education or healthcare markets, primarily for existing accounts. As Account Manager, you’ll specialize in client retention and growing existing relationships. Reporting to the Director of Sales and collaborating closely with our Marketing Team, you will be the heart of the [company name] Sales Team. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at [company name] is to unlock the potential of human relationships – by creating tools that simplify and increase the efficiency of developing and managing relationships. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and humor.
- Promoting sales and providing account service to assigned and potential customers
- Focusing on contract renewals, upselling, and maintaining customer relationships
- Increasing profitability of existing accounts by fully understanding how [company name]’s products and services can solve customers’ problems and increase their effectiveness
- Supporting and implementing marketing plans, promotions, and new product launches
- Providing complete and accurate setup and pricing data
What you should have
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to become a valuable asset to your customers
- An understanding and experience working with a company that has revenue and reputation goals
- 2+ years of strategic consulting, sales support and market research experience
Nice to have
- 3+ years of work experience
- 1+ years experience of SaaS sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce
[company name] provides employees with free snacks and drinks in each of our three kitchens and weekly catered lunches. We understand that sometimes you work more effectively in an open space that encourages collaboration but other times you need a quiet space, and that is why we have a versatile work space and encourage you to work offsite as needed.
Working at [company name]
[company name] has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. [company name] also wants to improve the communities our employees call home, so we encourage employees to spend 5 days each year volunteering in their community.
Compensation & Benefits
At [company name] we offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. [company name] provides company paid for medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 5% company contribution. We also have an onsite fitness center and childcare center. This is a full-time, salaried position located in New York, NY. Local candidates preferred as relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Want to learn more?
Learn everything you need to know about a career as a Account Manager.