Our San Francisco Bay Area clients frequently partner with us to find a seasoned Sales Operations Manager to join their high-performing global sales teams and help scale their sales processes and operations.
If you become the next Sales Operations Manager at one of our San Francisco partner companies, you will play a key role in directing the sales organization toward strategic goals and operational effectiveness set forth by the business. You will work closely with sales leadership, marketing, and other key stakeholders to ensure that the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within all levels of the sales organization.
Typical Sales Operations Manager Responsibilities
A successful Sales Operations Manager has experience with business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management as well as sales systems. You are also passionate about improving sales productivity, performance and metrics. You are an ambitious self-learner looking to drive operational excellence in a fast-growing organization. You are able to translate business requirements into processes and system workflows within Salesforce. You can be strategic but also enjoy tactical projects.
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish, document and implement sales processes
- Leverage Salesforce to design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes, providing accurate predictions into future revenue performance
- Ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company
- Design and implement an effective quote framework in Salesforce
- Orchestrate Account-Based Selling Processes in Salesforce
- Ensure strong data quality standard across sales tools
- Continuously improve processes through analysis of performance metrics and implementation of best practices
- Work closely with business intelligence teams to monitor and communicate business trends & team performance to leadership
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- BA / BS degree required
- Proven ability in implementing successful cross-functional programs and business processes
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Passionate about developing tactical initiatives, analyzing and interpreting key business metrics and comfortable conducting in-depth data analysis
- A Salesforce guru: strong Salesforce technical experience, including developing comprehensive dashboards, reports, and workflow rules
- Strong working knowledge and skills in spreadsheet and presentation software