Are you eager to begin your career in sales with an organization that is quickly growing in New York, NY? Does the idea of working on a growing and fast-paced sales organization excite you? Are you mission-driven, detail-oriented, energetic, and proactive? If so, you might be a great Business Development Representative (BDR).
Our clients frequently partner with us to hire talented BDRs for their teams. Read on to see if this is the right kind of role for you. If it is, get in touch to see if we can find you a BDR roles at one of our exciting partner companies!
- Conduct prospecting and qualification efforts for leads generated through a variety of marketing programs, and have a short conversation with the prospect to establish their need and set an appointment for them to speak with the appropriate sales rep
- Identify and develop new opportunities for the sales force
- Quickly respond to inbound inquiries from prospects to provide the sales team with new leads and increase their sales pipeline
- Contact a high-volume of prospects every day via phone and email
- Identify and recognize client business problems and educate potential clients on how the company can help them
- Bachelor's Degree or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience in a lead generation sales position that involved acting quickly to respond to calls on a daily basis in a high-volume, fast paced environment a plus
- Ability to identify, research, call on, and interact with the senior level executives and decision makers at targeted organizations
- Must have strong customer service, conversation, and tele-qualification skills
- Strong data-entry process abilities are a must, Salesforce experience a plus
Why Be a BDR in New York?
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities