Betts Recruiting works with the leading VC backed tech companies across the US, from their first hire to clients looking to make 100 hires, we have a recruiting solution for everyone. Our Top of Funnel platform, Connect, will be your focus as we continue to rapidly expand our SAAS footprint (with clients like Shopify, Cisco, Malwarebytes, and Drift already onboard) we are looking to rapidly expand this side of our business and you will be at the forefront of it!
As the Head of Partnerships, you will work on building partnerships with VC companies to scale proactive customer outreach, and to optimize revenue opportunities for Betts and their VC portfolio companies. This role will work closely with the CEO and VP of Sales networking, growing, and scaling partnership opportunities for Betts. We’re looking for customer-centric, organized professionals who know how to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities. Cross-departmental collaboration with communication is critical to success in the role.
- Establish and build on best practices for implementing new VC partnership initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase portfolio engagement
- Manage and oversee, in collaboration with the executive team, the scoping, negotiations, and strategy planning of partnerships
- Act as an internal and external trusted advisor, leader, and advocate regarding current (and potential) VC partnerships, including but not limited to, recurring status updates of active portfolio companies, their needs and success and/or challenges with Betts
- Develop a process to generate consistent pipeline of portfolio companies through VC’s
- Communication and education to internal and external customers in all segments on Betts’ broader mission of these VC partnerships
- Work with leadership to drive feedback on the growing requirements of all partnerships and their portfolio companies
- Minimum 5+ yrs of successful track record in corporate partnership experience, VC partnerships preferred
- Experience working with venture capital relationship management
- Proven track record in partnership engagement, resulting in increased contract growth to drive expansion
- Possesses a strong understanding of the private market ecosystem, alternative investment firm structures, and technical understanding of fund operations
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills in order to provide optimal business solutions
- Customer-first mindset, with a focus on seeking solutions to ensure greater lifetime value for our clients
- Self-motivated, proactive leader with innovative ideas to inspire and promote customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on building strong internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to drive results, across multiple functions, and exceed allotted targets
- Diplomacy, tact and poise under pressure, and a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Growth mindset, proactive, and action-oriented
Betts Recruiting is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Betts currently offers medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k benefits for eligible employees, as well as a flexible paid time off policy, paid holidays, parental leave, referral bonuses, and quarterly awards. This role offers a salary range of $140,000 – $150,000, with variable OTE, bonuses and equity shares.