Betts Recruiting works with the leading VC backed tech companies across the US, from their first hire to clients looking to make 100 hires, we have a recruiting solution for everyone. Our Top of Funnel platform, Connect, will be your focus as we continue to rapidly expand our SAAS footprint (with clients like Shopify, Cisco, Malwarebytes, and Drift already onboard) we are looking to rapidly expand this side of our business and you will be at the forefront of it!
We are looking for a scrappy visionary, and think-outside-the-box Director of Marketing with a high acumen for marketing operations. In this role, you will lead, grow and continue to develop a lean marketing team consisting of content, demand gen, social and digital media, animation and design. You will lead our strategy and team across all online and offline channels, including SEM, Social, Digital and Direct Marketing, Events, Partnerships, and Website. You are strategic, creative, and data driven, and you love to automate EVERYTHING. You are strong in analytics and understand reporting and data insights, along with driving marketing operational efficiencies and best in class execution and measurement. You will manage our content and design strategy, so need to have a great eye. This role will grow to encompass building and managing our product marketing teams, as well. You will report to our CRO and will have freewill to try as many things as you want, breaking the mold of demand gen.
- Manage the strategic direction of Betts’ Marketing Automation and Operations, including leading the team through successful execution
- Able to creatively oversee and develop content and content strategies to engage both from a B2C and B2B perspective
- Continue to help rebrand Betts as the all-in-one technology based recruiting company
- Be instrumental in building out a marketplace strategy to find both clients and candidates per the needs of the business
- Execute targeting and segmentation across segments & verticals (IE, SMB, mid-market, strategic accounts), and persona level across prospects and existing customers
- Operate digital campaigns through marketing tech stack including Hubspot and SFDC as the major inputs
- Ability to understand customer lifecycle and build out strategies to improve overall customer acquisition on both clients and candidates side of business
- Constantly innovate on our content strategy and develop new ways to deliver our content in this new remote world
- Develop and provide measurement of campaign and overall marketing investment impact, including actionable data insights leveraging best in class BI tools to pinpoint efficiencies, reduction of sales cycle, increase conversion, data hygiene, optimize campaign spend and ultimately grow revenue overall
- Drive an aggressive experimentation approach to unlock value and accelerate customer and candidate acquisition
- Able to provide ad hoc, weekly and monthly reporting on key KPIs and performance metrics to CRO
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, with 2-3+ years experience successfully managing, coaching, and mentoring a team of individual contributors and people managers, preferably in a SaaS, B2B or marketplace environment
- Proven ability to directly impact companies growth from Startup to Maturity. (I.e. $2M to $50M ARR)
- Ability to show a strong portfolio of creative campaigns
- Deep technical knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce.com, and thinks about systems holistically with the customer experience at the forefront
- Strong knowledge of all standard demand gen channels with actual experience in implementing new ideas and finding success in the current remote environment
- Understanding of and proven experience with lead nurturing, scoring leveraging marketing automation and integration is essential
- Proven ability to understand customer lifecycle and improve customer acquisition
- Experience in a marketplace SAAS driven company, a BIG plus
- Should have a deep bench of consultants, third-party providers who can help us with anything from bloggers to PR to web designers, etc.
Betts Recruiting is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.