Our clients regularly seek high-energy Enterprise Account Executives in Austin, TX. These sales reps will engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies to generate new business revenue. AEs are quota-carrying reps responsible for the full sales cycle. They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advise them on best practice business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative sales approach.
Typical EAE Responsibilities
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Lead senior executives into active membership status through a consultative sales approach
- Execute a consultative sales methodology with an average sales cycle of 3 months or less
Typical EAE Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of full-cycle sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- 4-year college degree required / advanced degree is a plus
- Prior sales methodology training preferred
- Familiarity with technology -- SaaS preferred
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy (familiarity with sales automation tools) and specifically skilled using Salesforce to manage sales cycles
- Process driven, meticulously organized and self-motivated