Account Managers based in New York, NY are responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service and providing unmatched product and industry knowledge to C-Level executives.
What We're Looking For
- Self-motivated professionals with a passion for client services, business development and working in an open team environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills (primarily phone and email)
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusting client relationships
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and apply new information
- Commitment to consistent, error-free, high-quality work
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Driven to develop your own career and to grow with the organization
What You'll Do
- Provide superior client service to maximize client satisfaction and retention.
- Actively manage client usage, proactively resolve client issues, and help high-level executives gain maximum value from their subscription.
- Expand our platform within clients. You will help identify, cultivate, and close additional revenue opportunities to fuel our continued growth.
What We Offer
- Industry knowledge.
- Product expertise. Gain experience working with various internal departments to provide the highest level of service to our clients and have a voice in improving our solutions.
- Professional Growth. We actively invest in our professional’s career development.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent military / practical experience required
• Experience in client services, account management, inside sales / SDR